You must agree to these terms before making a purchase on VintageSpankingMagazines.com
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- I understand that the products I am purchasing / viewing may be sexually explicit.
- It is legal for me to possess / view sexually explicit material where I live.
- I believe that the products I am purchasing / viewing now, or may order / view in the future, are within the community standards of the area where I live.
- I will not allow minors to have access / view the products and materials I purchase.
- We reserve the right to cancel a sale if there is an error or omission with the item offered for sale or if the item has been previously sold and is out of stock.
- The image of the item for sale images IE cover shown may not be the exact one shown for sale
- To combat fraud, shipment can only be made to the address associated with the payment card.
Download licence agreements
Digital downloads have some specific provisions under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
Kane Magazine purchased as a digital downloads are for personal use only, they may not be resold, reprinted or shared in any form whatsoever, including but not limited to hard printed matter and or as digital media. This website is the ONLY website where you can purchase Kane Magazine as a digital download. I have sole digital rights given by Kane's publisher Ms Harrison Marks which is kept on file. The digital magazines currently being offered for sale are scans of library copy magazines and ones recently acquired as such the quality may vary depending on the condition of the printed magazine. By making a purchase on this website you agree to abide by these terms.
We do not post any promotional material, including flyers, postcards, letters or correspondence to your home address. Neither do we pass your details on to third parties. We do however reserve the right to disclose information when required to do so by law.
A digital download is classed as data which is produced and supplied in a digital format.
Most terms and conditions state that you get a licence to use a digital download and set out what you're entitled to do with the copy of the download you've purchased.You don’t get ownership of the download in the same way that you would if you’d bought a tangible product, which you could usually sell or give away as you pleased.